Please see our Library Services during COVID page for the Brandel Library's current policies. See North Park University's COVID-19 update page for more information about how the campus is responding to COVID-19.
SPAN 1020: Beginning Spanish II
This guide provides you with resources and strategies for completing your Culture Capsule.
- When was this item published?
- Is this current enough for your topic?
- Does the author support the argument with other sources?
- Does the author provide you with the information you need to find those sources?
- Who is the author, and what are his or her credentials?
- Who is the publisher?
Purpose and Point of View
- What is the purpose of this item (e.g., to persuade, to inform, to sell you something)?
- Is the information objective or biased?
- What is the author's point of view?
The CRAP test is not just for websites. Use it to evaluate any source of information you encounter.