EXS 1000: Personal Wellness
- Brandel Library CatalogFind books, e-books, and media items available at Brandel Library.
- I-Share CatalogFind books at academic libraries throughout Illinois and have them delivered to you here at North Park. This service is free to all North Park students, faculty, and staff.
- WorldCatSearch for books from thousands of libraries worldwide and have them delivered to you here at North Park. This service is free to all North Park students, faculty, and staff. Because these items are coming from out of state they may take longer to arrive than I-Share items.
I-Share is a network of academic libraries across the state of Illinois that together hold millions of books. The best way to use this resource is to create an I-Share account and have the items you need delivered to North Park.
Creating an I-Share Account
In order to request items from other I-Share libraries, you will need an I-Share account. Existing users can login to their I-Share account. New users will need to create a new I-Share account.
Requesting Item via I-Share
Requesting items from other I-Share libraries is easy, quick, and free! To request an item through I-Share:
1. Search for an item in the I-Share catalog and select the item you want by clicking the title.
2. Select "Request 1st Available" and log in to your I-Share account.
3. Choose a pick-up library and pick-up location and submit your request.
Most items arrive in 3-5 days; you will get an email notifying you when the item has arrived.
If you have any questions about I-Share, please view our short video guides about I-Share, ask a question via chat, or email the interlibrary loan staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.