POGO 3410: American Foreign Policy
Finding Background Information
Why Use Reference Sources?
Reference works can help you by:
- providing a quick overview of a topic
- identifying key questions that can shape your research
- pointing you towards other sources on the topic
Recommended Reference Books
- Encyclopedia of Chinese-American Relations (online) byPublication Date: 2009
- The Encyclopedia of Middle East Wars byCall Number: REF DS63.1 .E453 2010Publication Date: 2010
- Encyclopedia of American Foreign PolicyCall Number: REF E183.7 .E52 2002Publication Date: 2001
- The Greenwood Encyclopedia of International Relations (online) byISBN: 0313307431Publication Date: 2002
Start With What You Know
- American Foreign Policy since WWII byCall Number: TEXTBOOK E744 .H646 2013Publication Date: 2013
Your class textbooks are a great place to start with your research. Check the index for discussion of your topic.