EXS 3160: Exercise Physiology
Finding Research Articles
Exercise Science Databases
Use the following databases to find scholarly articles for your critical review paper and research paper.
- Comprehensive research reference tool for nursing and allied health professionals; includes the full text of more than 1,300 journals.
- Contains articles from many scholarly journals as well as other resources focusing on a variety of medical disciplines.
- Full-text articles from many scholarly and peer-reviewed nursing journals.
- A leading database that provides full-text access to journals in many scientific disciplines.
- Contains lectures and video demonstrations of skills and techniques in the fields of exercise science and sports medicine.
Print, Email, Save and Cite!
Most databases have options to email, save, and print articles. Select the article you wish to view by clicking on the title.
Select the PRINT, EMAIL, or SAVE icon on the right side of the screen. There is also an option to CITE the article in APA format.