The library lobby will re-open August 3 for pick-up and drop-off services. The rest of the building remains closed until further notice due to COVID-19. We've put together an FAQ page on library services throughout this closure. See North Park University's COVID-19 update page for more information about how the campus is responding.
Zotero: Personal Research Manager
This guide walks you through Zotero, a free tool for gathering, organizing, searching, and citing sources to create a personal research library.
Introduction to Zotero
Using Zotero to manage your personal research library will save you a lot of time. With this free software you can
- collect the bibliographic information and full text (when available) of a variety of sources: books, journals, websites, etc.,
- organize your sources into collections,
- annotate your sources,
- store your sources with related metadata and personal notes,
- do a keyword search of your personal library, and
- automatically cite your sources.