Please see our Library Services during COVID page for the Brandel Library's current policies. See North Park University's COVID-19 update page for more information about how the campus is responding to COVID-19.
BTS 1850: Introduction to the Bible (Nassif)
Using a Bible Atlas
- A Bible atlas provides maps and other forms of information about the biblical lands and peoples.
- The atlas will locate cities, peoples, nations, or natural features such as rivers, mountains, or deserts and also describe their characteristics and significance.
- It assists readers to understand the geographical, historical and cultural setting of the Bible.
- Brandel Library has many biblical atlases (hree notable recent atlases are listed on this page).
- Most of these must be used in the Library and cannot be checked out. Some are in the Reference Collection, others are located in the Atlas Stand in the southwestern corner of the first floor of the Library.
- Some atlases are located in the General Collection and can be checked out.