The library lobby will re-open August 3 for pick-up and drop-off services. The rest of the building remains closed until further notice due to COVID-19. We've put together an FAQ page on library services throughout this closure. See North Park University's COVID-19 update page for more information about how the campus is responding.
COMM 1910: Public Speaking
- When was this item published?
- Is this current enough for your topic?
- Does the author support the argument with other sources?
- Does the author provide you with the information you need to find those sources?
- Who is the author, and what are his or her credentials?
- Who is the publisher?
Purpose and Point of View
- What is the purpose of this item (e.g., to persuade, to inform, to sell you something)?
- Is the information objective or biased?
- What is the author's point of view?
The CRAP test is not just for websites. Use it to evaluate any source of information you encounter.