Brandel Library Online Catelog
Use the online catalog to find items in the Brandel Library. You can expand your search to find and order items from other Illinois academic libraries.
Catalog Search Tips
- The default search setting is "keyword search." For a more detailed search using limitors, click on "Advanced Search" below the box.
- If you would like to search for items in the 76 IShare libraries, select "IShare Catalog" from the drop down menu to the right of the search box.
- To order books through interlibrary loan, you will need to set up an account and establish a username and password.
IShare Libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
Your North Park ID gives you access to the 76 IShare libraries. Members of this consortium include most of the Illinois academic libraries. You can use your North Park ID to check out items in person or through interlibrary loan, however many libraries do not circulate special items such as DVDs to guest users.
Click here for a complete list of IShare libraries.
When you see this logo in the online catalog, it is an ebook!
Click on Get it Online and follow the directions for access.
Creating an online account is free and gives you access to the following features:
- Interlibrary Loan
Checking due dates, fines, and holds.
- Renewing items you have checked out.
- Your username and password don't have to match your NPU username and password.
- The "Borrower ID" required to set up your account is the long number over the barcode on your ID card.
If you have any trouble setting up your account, please call the library. We are always happy to help.