Try Multisearch to search most of our databases simultaneously. This will help you:
- Find the full-text of an article when you have a complete citation
- Help you find complete bibliographic information when you have a partial citation
- Search several databases when you have very specific search terms
Because Multisearch searches such a broad collection of articles and online reference books, you will get too many results if you do a general search.
Use databases to search for articles on campus and off. When you are prompted for a username and password, enter your usual North Park information.
Finding Full Text
When an article in a database is not full-text, the "Find Full Text" box will appear. By clicking on the box, you will receive a variety of ways to access the article. These might include:
- Linking to the full-text in another database
- Looking in the IShare catalog for the print version in the Brandel or other library
- Ordering the article through interlibrary loan
If you select the interlibrary loan option, an order form will appear. Just enter your name, email address, and the number over the barcode on the back of your ID. The article will be emailed to you as a PDF. This service is free, but limited to ten articles per week.